Thanks for inquiring about my booking availability!
In addition to performing my own original music, I am also available to perform a mix of covers for private events, happy hours, tasting rooms and <insert your booking needs here>.
If you would like to book a duo, my husband, Dave Hannon, can also accompany me (depending on his availability).
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them. You can contact me at email@example.com.
Here you’ll find:
- photos for your event page, website and social media
- a downloadable hi-res stock poster for easy printing in various sizes (11×17 poster, 8.5×14 legal and 8.5×11 letter)
- a short biography for your event description:
Nicola Linde is a powerful performer and songwriter. With a whisper-to-a-scream voice and anthemic compositions, she is a singer-songwriter with an edge. Nicola’s material speaks the truth of life today in a way that transcends gender. Love, career, interpersonal relationships, soul-searching and triumph find their voice embedded within her song-craft. Nicola Linde creates a sound that ranges from aggressive, to ethereal, to wistful, while always maintaining a captivating intensity.
Originally from Victoria, BC, Canada, Nicola Linde has opened for Juno Award winners, certified Platinum selling bands, Top 40 artists and Canadian Music Hall of Fame inductees.
Nicola Linde moved to Tacoma, WA, USA, as a 90-day fiancée in September 2018 and married Tacoma-based singer-songwriter, Dave Hannon, in November 2018. She is excited, yet humbled, to be included in the incredibly talented, positive and supportive music scene in the Tacoma, WA, area. Her full-band EP “Sightline” (released in 2017) is available on most download and streaming platforms.
- a sample list of some songs that I cover, spanning the past few decades (to zoom in, right click on the list and “open in new tab”):
- YouTube links to samples of songs I cover: